[aprssig] More TH-D74 woes - AGW Packet Engine Pro & AGWTRACKER

Matthew Adair mladair at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 23:00:55 EDT 2021

I finally got my TH-D74 to communicate with my computer via USB. I think
the primary issue was the MicroUSB cables I tried were all "charging only"
cables for other devices. The label maker will be getting a workout soon.

The next question - has anybody successfully used the TH-D74 with
AGWTRACKER and Packet Engine Pro? I am receiving data fine. Stations show
up, etc. I cannot get the software to transmit my position. It shows up in
the monitor list in AGWTRACKER, but not Packet Engine Pro, and never seems
to make it to the radio. I'm not even sure where to begin.

Help gratefully appreciated...
Matt - N8SHA