[aprssig] Rocket Tracking

wa7skg wa7skg at wa7skg.com
Sun Jan 31 17:30:38 EST 2021

Working on getting more information. Big problem is the Kenwood radios
have been discontinued and are no longer available. It looks like Yaesu
is still making the FT3DR, but it doesn't look like it actually displays
anything usable on the screen, making it of little value for on foot
tracking.

Michael WA7SKG