[aprssig] East Coast Backbone 9600 baud network

Brian Webster info at wirelessmapping.com
Tue Jan 12 15:44:05 EST 2021

Not that I am aware of. There was the old NEDA network that had a mix of 9600 and 1200 baud point to point links over the NE part of the country and Canada. Any links that were on 6 meters ran 1200 as I recall. There is some history of that old network here http://www.torborg.com/ka2dew/packet/neda/neda.htm

You can find the old maps. Some of that network is still alive and here are node maps I created https://www.eastnetpacket.org/Maps/

Thank you,

Brian N2KGC