[aprssig] APRS in Spain

Miroslav Skoric skoric at uns.ac.rs
Fri Feb 26 08:19:26 EST 2021

Hi all,

There will be a possible international venue for some of us to talk
about (and promote) APRS and other aspects of ham radio: IEEE Global
Communications Conference (GLOBECOM 2021), Theme "Connecting Cultures
around the Globe", 7-11 December, Madrid, Spain:
https://globecom2021.ieee-globecom.org/

I plan to propose a tutorial session (including a practical demo), so if
someone is interested in joining me there as a speaker, let me know. I'd
prefer to work with APRS experts from Spain (France and Portugal as
well), however anyone who might be in a position to travel to Madrid -
depending on pandemic situation, is also welcomed. Besides APRS, a demo
of VHF/HF packet & pactor forwarding, SSTV, and some other modes might
be also taken in consideration. Experience in public talks in academic &
educational environments is highly welcomed.

https://globecom2021.ieee-globecom.org/authors/call-tutorial-proposals

Best regards,

Misko YT7MPB