[aprssig] aprsis DOS in Poland, observation

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Mon Sep 7 12:23:50 EDT 2020

Please have mercy on us embedded implementers! PKI support would be
fine, as long as there's some other solution available for devices that
don't have the resources for asymmetric cryptography. A pre-shared key,
maybe, with any required crypto functions based on something with low
computational requirements like XXTEA.

Scott
N1VG