[aprssig] Turn Key Meteor Test software needed ASAP.

Stephen H Smith WA8LMF2 at aol.com
Thu Nov 12 22:59:48 EST 2020

On 11/12/2020 8:19 PM, Earl Needham wrote:
> I think some software already has "Meteor Mode" in it. I'm not currently able
> to check, but maybe UI-View32?
>
> Earl
> KD5XB

Yes UIview does this.   I posted on this very thread yesterday (11 Nov) all
about it, including a screen shot of the UIview Meteor Mode setup screen.

Also mentioned that I have a complete ready-to-run UIview setup packaged as a
VMware virtual machine, that can be downloaded from my website and run on any
platform with a VMware Player app (i.e. Windows, Mac and Linux).

Stephen H. Smith    wa8lmf (at) aol.com
Skype:        WA8LMF
EchoLink:  Node #  14400  [Think bottom of the 2-meter band]
Home Page:          http://wa8lmf.net

-----   NEW!    60-Meter APRS!   HF NVIS APRS Igate Now Operating ------
    <http://wa8lmf.ddns.net:14447/>

Flying Digipeater!
    <http://WA8LMF.net/FlyingDigi>

11 Copies of UIview in Action on One Computer!
Live Off-The-Air APRS Activity Maps
    <http://wa8lmf.net/map>

Long-Range APRS on 30 Meters HF
    <http://wa8lmf.net/aprs/HF_APRS_Notes.htm>