[aprssig] HF APRS igates on fldigi

Joe Bennett aprs at ka3nam.com
Sun May 10 23:27:00 EDT 2020

I'm all for moving off of 60 Meters. Look, it's a great band and I'm set up there right now. The lack of automatic control makes it undesirable for a lot of the core functions of APRS. 40 or 30 meters would seem to be a better alternative..

-- Joe
KA3NAM

May 9, 2020, 5:08 PM by joe at dellabarba.com: