[aprssig] HF APRS igates on fldigi

Joe Bennett aprs at ka3nam.com
Fri May 8 22:20:19 EDT 2020

Not sure about the Mic-E issue. It is a valid Mic-E frame on 2 meters. I suspect it is something with how FLDIGI is handling the frame.

I'll have to look further into the WIDE2-2 path. Looks like Xastir is defaulting to WIDE2-2 even when I leave the path(s) blank. I changed it to ECHO for the time being.

I heard you once this evening via packet. No other digital stations heard here otherwise. Few folks running phone on the channel...

-- Joe
KA3NAM

May 8, 2020, 9:08 PM by aprssig at lists.tapr.org: