[aprssig] HF APRS igates on fldigi

Stephen H. Smith wa8lmf2 at aol.com
Fri May 8 22:08:42 EDT 2020

[22:02 EDT  (0202 UTC)  08 May 20 ]

KA3NAM-12:    I've just copied you severeal more times. I now realize you are
sending a non-Mic-E compressed-format posit.

It's decoding in FLdigi (I've received the identical string several times now)
and it's getting passed to my APRS client, but is not being recognized as a
posit.  I.e. shows in raw data monitor in UIview32, but not being plotted on map.

Try sending a non-compressed APRS-format posit.

And again, skip the WIDE2-2.  It does nothing on HF except make your
transmission longer.

Stephen H. Smith    wa8lmf (at) aol.com
Skype:        WA8LMF
EchoLink:  Node #  14400  [Think bottom of the 2-meter band]
Home Page:          http://wa8lmf.net

-----   NEW!    60-Meter APRS!   HF NVIS APRS Igate Now Operating  ------
    <http://wa8lmf.ddns.net:14447/>

Live Off-The-Air APRS Activity Maps