[aprssig] Escaping \r\n in packets for APRS-IS

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Fri May 8 10:28:01 EDT 2020

When montoring packets with a terminal, I like to see packets on their own
line.
Its been so long now, I cannot remember what TNC's do with end oof line
But it is frustrating to have to add LF-on-CR setting in the terminal
program and then have half the lines double spaced, and half of them
appear correctly.

Without the added lf-on-CR, then some lines overwrite and that is
frustrating.

I used to have a feel for this, but ith so many implementations, I now
don't remember the details.  I don't even remember what were the defaults
for LFADD and AUTOLF in most TNC's...

bob