[aprssig] Multi control station situational awareness - How's this supposed to work?

Rob Warren rwarren at math.carleton.ca
Tue Mar 31 23:49:27 EDT 2020

Andrew,

Agreed. There is a lot of distribution and routing logic that was part of the rnews-rmail-uucp stack that is worth a second look. ...my mail/news node was running on a 8MB machine with a 2400bps modem.... Given the low-cost of storage, monitoring concurrent channels with sdr's and software tunable transmitters, I think there is potential for recycling this code base to do opportunistic routing for mobile stations.

-R