[aprssig] WB4APR off line till march

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Sat Jan 25 16:00:11 EST 2020

WB4APR will be offline for a month.

I found a soft ball size tumor in Oct.  After 22 procedures and Dr visits,
they have done ever increasing invasive biopsies and even Cancer center at
Johns Hopkins cannot still identify.  And they cannot do anything until
they can identify the type and how to treat it.  But now that it is the
size of a football in my lower abdomen, They have scheduled major surgery
on Monday to take it out anyway along with other stuff it is touching.

I must deliver PSAT3 for launch by 28 Feb.  Its not ready.  So I hope
recovery is possible quickly so I can finish.  It is identical to PSAT2
function but without the stupid 5v/4v power mistake.

So, no personal emails please till I come back on line.

Bob, WB4APR