[aprssig] Multi control station situational awareness - For mobiles? or homes without power?

spam8mybrain spam8mybrain at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 2 21:40:17 EST 2020

Greetings.

It took longer than I thought to implement it (too much holiday madness), but I have a prototype I'm starting to test. I haven't finished writing the protocol extension specification document yet, but I should have Version 0 ready by next week.So I can share crude database tables with any number of peer APRS stations (RF or Internet), and share the table structure and labeling schema out-of-band so that the media can't see the column labels. Still working on Frank's request to support database entries for non-APRS entities over the same transport.Anyone want to try it out next week?Andrew, KA2DDOauthor of YAAC