[aprssig] REF:Packet on the ISS & PK900

wa4tkg at netzero.net wa4tkg at netzero.net
Sat Feb 29 11:20:41 EST 2020

Thanks for that Info: I recently installed a dedicated Vertical for SAT use:  It is readily available to order on HomeDepot . Com, and it's a GREAT deal.A Tram; 1481  Dual Band 144/440 Vertical. (about $75!; a copy of Diamond) Despite this fact, I have yet to get INTO anything that passes USNAP1-1*>ARISS>APOFF <UI>:T#067,724,000,000,000,670,01000100 (for one)
I have copied most anything in the past six months, but as you found, the ISS Station is basically DEAD....well, that explains why I haven't copied THAT one.I have an AEA PK-900 set up with local APRS on Port 2, and SAT Frequency; 145.825MHz set up on Port1.NOTHING Gates to the local Network; 144.390. Can't figure out why.Matt; WA4TKG / 7J6CAT  From: MJ Inabnit <ke6sls at arrl.net>