[aprssig] non-vibrating part feeder ...Re: Mechanical Process engineer wanted

Gregg Wonderly gregg at wonderly.org
Tue Aug 11 15:35:02 EDT 2020

Use a rotating notch the size of the small end.  Use gravity to push them toward the rotating notch.  It will pick them up and spin them 180 degrees and the release them down the chute.  You’ll need a platter for them to be on which should be rotated by the notched rotator’s second 180 degrees of rotation.

Gregg

Sent from my iPhone