[aprssig] battery portable HF APRS?

Ron VE8RT ve8rt at yknwt.ca
Thu Nov 28 00:56:23 EST 2019

Oh if only I could do coding.  It isn't that its hard, I just don't do
it enough and what I thought I learned is soon forgotten or confused.
Now I wait for someone else with the right skill set to do things like
this and hope they make it available to the amateur community.

   Ron VE8RT

Ron VE8RT <ve8rt at yknwt.ca>