[aprssig] APRS: IoT via Ham Radio (-> telemetry format)

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Wed Nov 20 15:13:07 EST 2019

We always choose an R1/R2 volytage divider in the sending device so that
the"count" in the telemetry packet makes human sense even without equations
generally.   IE, T#000,845,345,123,xxx,xxx,01000001
Would mean 8.45 volts on channel 1, 345 mA on channel 2, and 1.23 volts on
the 3rd channel and so on.

This works well on linear sensors.
bob