[aprssig] APRS: IoT via Ham Radio

Curt Mills curt.we7u at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 13:51:23 EST 2019

Umm... These are distributed to the APRS servers. This is part of the
"sea of blue" discussion that happened years ago, where the entire map
was covered in symbols and people complained. The result was the
formation of "Firenet", where we include such things and many more in
the APRS stream. My scripts are the ones collecting the stream gauges
and metering them out to Firenet. You merely have to connect to a
different set of APRS internet servers to see them.

Curt, WE7U        http://we7u.wetnet.net        http://www.sarguydigital.com