[aprssig] [Kenwood_TH-D74] monitering aprs "Proximity/Voice Alert!"

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Mon May 20 10:29:40 EDT 2019

I was astounded that of the 100 people in the APRS forum at Dayton only a
handful knew what voice alert was about.

Im going to start calling it PROXIMITY alert, because that is its real
value.  To hear that someone is in range and after that, then make the
call.  So it will be “APRS Proximity/Voice Alert”.

Bob, WB4APR