[aprssig] APRS World map updating

Ian zl1vfo at yahoo.co.uk
Fri May 3 20:19:01 EDT 2019

NZ uses 145.175MHz for a repeater input* - there's 3 repeaters licensed for that frequency here in NZ.
I'm not sure what use 144.575MHz is allocated for in Aussie; I feel it unlikely they'd want to change.
Generally we don't usually hear too many signals between NZ & Aussie, unless you're specifically trying for it, as there's ~2200 km (~1300 miles) of water between us...
(* Source: NZART http://www.nzart.org.nz/assets/bandplan/2018-bandplan.pdf)

-Ian ZL1VFO