[aprssig] AMSAT Plans?

Ev Tupis w2ev at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 25 15:13:31 EDT 2019

 Yes. That's the geosynchronous satellite I was referring to.
If we're using a repurposed commercial transponder there...maybe our approach has to change.
Do we have any "6-degrees of separation" connections to other commercial satellite providers who may be willing to do something similar (gift us a transponder)?
Ignorantly,Ev