[aprssig] UHF APRS frequency for U.S.

Jess Haas k5lli at jesshaas.com
Tue Jan 1 10:33:00 EST 2019

Things don't have to be fractured. I have setup my experimental UHF
digipeater/igate to digipeat local traffic from 2 meters as well as a
heavily filtered set of information from IS. It can also digipeat beacons
and messages onto 2 meters.

 The result is a UHF digipeater that gives you all the functionality of two
meters with decreased traffic and added bandwidth allowing for it to carry
more useful information. Here in southern california 2 meters is full of
traffic but frankly carries very little information.

-Jess
K5LLI

On Jan 1, 2019 6:23 AM, "Ev Tupis via aprssig" <aprssig at lists.tapr.org>