[aprssig] Tesla FD vs. QRM

Nick Waterman tapr at noseynick.com
Thu Feb 21 09:41:18 EST 2019

Ev Tupis via aprssig wrote:
> How far away did HF rigs have to be located to eliminate hybrid EV QRM?

The Highlander PHEV seemed to produce no more QRM than any of our
previous generators/inverters. Was fine parked right next to our
operating tent, right under the antennas.

Remember Internal Combustion Engine cars include spark gap generators
operating at a few tens of Hz. EVs don't do that.

Nick VA3NNW

--
"Nosey" Nick Waterman, VA3NNW/G7RZQ, K2 #5209.
use Std::Disclaimer;    sig at noseynick.net
Please keep your hands off the secretary's reproducing equipment.