[aprssig] Fwd: [TCCC-ANNOUNCE] Call for Demos: The 20th IEEE International Symposium on a World of Wireless, Mobile and Multimedia Networks (IEEE WOWMOM 2019)

Miroslav Skoric skoric at uns.ac.rs
Sat Feb 2 09:13:43 EST 2019

Hi!

Is anybody interested in making a joint proposal for an APRS & packet
demo in the event bellow? I might be interested in being a presenter,
however I am unsure whether US FCC would give me a temporary licence and
allow me to bring in my VHF portable talkie for the demo.

(My Serbian licence is now at the office of the national counterpart of
FCC, for upgrading my ham class to be fully CEPT-compliant.)

Any opinion?

Regards,

Misko YT7MPB

LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/miroslavskoric/