[aprssig] GPS Epoch Rollover Findings

MJ Inabnit ke6sls at arrl.net
Wed Apr 24 13:56:42 EDT 2019

On 4/24/19 10:08 AM, Matthew Chambers via aprssig wrote:
> Here, my (really old) Tom Tom still kinda works but takes an eternity to
> get a lock, and has a lot of slop now it's location, in that it appears
> that I'm wondering all over even while sitting still, and it won't keep
> time, I've had to correct the time on it now the last couple times I've
> used it.

That is VERY interesting.  We've noticed that the Kenwood TH74d is also
doing that just a week ago!  Radio sitting in ham shack south of me and
dozens of plots around the actual qth!  Was very odd when I zommed into
his location and seen all the lines!

73

wishing you well
Jaye, ke6sls--via the toshiba w/thunderchicken