[aprssig] Just Had Another Pass; ISS

wa4tkg at netzero.net wa4tkg at netzero.net
Sat Apr 6 10:13:43 EDT 2019

PSAT-1*>ARISS>APOFF <UI>: and this still didn't GATE over to the local Network (144.390MHz) even though my PK-900 is fully functional.What should my Path be, on the MYGate to get this to happen?Port 1  145.825  UN  CQ,ARISSPort 2   144.390 UN WIDE2-2Gate is set to GATE. Should GATE be included on each Path ?  Port 1  CQ,ARISS,GATE                                                                    Port 2  GATE,WIDE2-2 ?
Drink This Before Bed, Watch Your Body Fat Melt Like Crazy
medjournal.com-publish.net
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3231/5ca8b441de56434417c8dst03duc