[aprssig] Where to buy new digipeater?

Randy Love rlove31 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 18:23:51 EDT 2018

Same here.
I used to run an OT3m in the garage for a fill-in digi, but switched over
to a WX3in1.
We have a few in full fledged wide coverage operation around here too.
The WX3in1 has better decode than KPC3's using the WA8LMF APRS test CD's.
The only thing that decodes better ( at least that I've seen ) is the
DireWolf softmodem, but I wouldn't want to throw a PC up on a hill that's
not very accessible.

I can't remember if they do external telemetry or not. They do support Peet
Bros and Davis WX stations tho.

Randy
WF5X