[aprssig] Balloons in range of Miami!
groups.0acf at headquarters.earth
Thu Sep 20 16:39:43 EDT 2018
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [aprssig] Balloons in range of Miami!
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2018, 4:17 PM
From: Robert Bruninga <bruninga at usna.edu>
To: aprssig at lists.tapr.org
* Need a VHF detection of Balloon East of Miami!
* Its companion WB4APR-12 WSPR balloon is in range of Miami.
* So its companions on VHF should also be in range.
* But sun sets and they loose power at about 1730 EDT or so.
* The WSPR balloons are tracking fine but they split directions,
* W3ADO-11 is going SE towards Africa and the other,
* WB4APR-12 is going SW coming back over Miami!
More information about the aprssig