[aprssig] APRSPoint with MapPoint 2004 Media

Francisco Diaz np3od at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 23 16:37:05 EST 2018

Hi all,
I do not know if someone can help me, but I do make the question.
In Janury 2006 I bought APRSPoint, which included MapPoint 2004.  Today I was trying to install the software, but unfortunately both disks seem to be bad, probably from age.  Last time I used them (a year ago) they worked fine.  And I made the mistake of not making some sort of backup of them.  Also, to my bad luck, APRSPoint is out of business, so I can not ask them for help.
So the question is this, does anybody in the list still have that software (APRSPoint with MapPoint), that could make .ISO images of both disks and send them to me online?
Any help would be appreciated.  If you feel more confortable answering me off the list, I have no problem; my email is np3od at yahoo.com
Thanks in advance and sorry for the inconvenience.

Francisco Diaz
NP3OD

For weather in the San Juan, PR area http://www.np3od.tk/cumulus/