[aprssig] Big Clearance Sale at RPC Electronics, LLC

Jason Rausch jason at ke4nyv.com
Sat May 12 18:37:12 EDT 2018

RPC Electronics, LLC Clearance Sale still going! We have sold out of several items and they have been removed from the page. We have also added some more items, so check it out again!
Several APRS related products have been added such as legacy Garmin serial/power cables.
http://www.rpc-electronics.com/clearance.php Jason Rauschwww.ke4nyv.com