[aprssig] Dayton APRS Forum Speakers invite

Sterling Coffey kawfey at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 12:28:55 EDT 2018

> Is there someone that can present on all the smartphone APRS aps?

I've been reviewing every APRS app I can get my hands on. See
http://n0ssc.com/posts/540-whats-the-best-iphone-aprs-app - even though the
title is what's the best iPhone APRS app, APRSDroid for Android still
reigns supreme so gets a solid mention on an iOS app listdown. I've not
written an article on a list of Android apps yet.

So I'm willing to give a talk on a rundown on what's available, and to the
development of current and future APRS mobile app development, i.e. a
feature-request forum. I think I can also bring screen mirroring (as long
as I have a projector with HDMI input) to demonstrate apps in realtime.

I'm trying to spin up a team of nerds to write an APRSDroid-like app
(including future Mobilinkd support with Bluetooth Low Energy) for iPhone
but I think I'd have better luck learning ObjectiveC/Xcode/Swift myself!

Sterling, N0SSC