[aprssig] Sad social media commentary on a quality mobile APRS setup

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Mon Mar 26 09:20:44 EDT 2018

The Steering wheel mounting plate is a new Idea I had not seen before.
Makes sense to me, since modern cars have so few places to mount things.
But when one is stopped and operating at a fixed checkpoint, that is a
convenient way to have everything you need right there in one place…

Sure beats the mess in my front seat.   Bob

This guy, however, is phenomenal. Check out his personal web page.

http://www.jerryclement.ca/HamRadio/HamRadio/i-LTRzFsb

Michael WA7SKG