[aprssig] Activity?

Matthew Chambers mchambers at showmeham.info
Thu Jun 28 18:10:04 EDT 2018

Is this list still active? I haven’t received an email from this list in months, last received email was back in early April.

Matthew Chambers, CBT, NR0Q

Director - Macon County Office of Emergency Management
Training Officer / Firefighter - Atlanta Volunteer Fire Department
Owner / Technician - M Chambers Radio www.mchambersradio.com
Sports Announcer - True Country KLTI 93.3 FM, 102.7 FM, 106.5 FM and 1560 AM

/ A fanatic is one who can't change his \
| mind and won't change the subject.    |
\ -- Winston Churchill                  /
        \   ^__^
                ||----w |
                ||     ||