[aprssig] WB4APR-11 balloon down near Buffalo, NY

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Tue Aug 14 08:38:46 EDT 2018

Balloon last seen coming down fast about 40 miles NE of Buffalo, NY maybe
near Albion  at around 3 AM.

When sun comes up, it should come alive but on the ground, one will have to
be very close to hear it's 25 mW signal.

We'll have a better prediction in an hour or so.
Llisten for it on 144.34 MHz once every 2 minutes.

Bob, WB4APR