[aprssig] APRS-IS bidirectional

Pete Loveall AE5PL Lists hamlists at ametx.com
Thu Apr 5 19:11:08 EDT 2018

A couple of things to consider:

UDP to your port 8888 needs to be opened in your firewall (this is normally not an automatic with any firewall).

You send a filter command to port 10152 which does not support filters (but it is ignored and port 10152 sends a full feed anyway).

Because you are not seeing any packets via TCP, first is sending the packets via UDP to your port 8888 but likely they are being dropped at your firewall.

Hope this helps.

73,

Pete Loveall AE5PL
pete at ae5pl dot net