[aprssig] SatReporter Hacked once Again

Cory Vickruck crvickru at lakeheadu.ca
Fri Sep 8 19:51:42 EDT 2017

Stop beating the dead horse guys. Your point has been made. Andrew likely
won't respond to this email thread anymore.

I am fairly new to this group and I have been following along for about a
year, trying to learn more about APRS and not about how much infighting
occurs in Ham Radio groups.

VE3ZCV

Cory