[aprssig] SatReporter Hacked once Again

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Wed Sep 6 18:34:55 EDT 2017

>> I have been given military clearance and are friends with federal
>> police
>>
>> You have been warned

Maybe the Australian military does things differently, but when I had an
active security clearance, going around bragging about how you had a
security clearance was a good way to show you couldn't be trusted with a
security clearance.  I got scolded by a guard once just for having my
restricted area badge visible on my lanyard outside of a restricted area.

This is a technical SIG full of technical people who are interested in
hearing about (at least marginally) APRS-related technical things.  Keep
the dick wagging contests to a minimum, take a moment to make your posts
readable and informative, and people will be happy to have you here.
You're likely to get picked on if you don't heed that, but I don't think
anyone has a personal vendetta against you.

Scott
N1VG