[aprssig] Broken Yahoo Source Policy

Michael Barnes barnmichael at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 22:44:07 EST 2017

There are also posts from the address "spam8mybrain" that throws everything
in my spam folder. Plus the addresses that use gross profanity in the user
name. These kinds of people apparently do not want anyone reading their
posts, which is fine with me. If they use that kind of username, I don't
want to read what they have to say anyhow. Unfortunately, it pollutes the
entire thread and sends it all to the spam folder.

Michael