[aprssig] aprs.fi duplicate packet checking

Randy Love rlove31 at gmail.com
Wed May 10 11:13:29 EDT 2017

Actually, if the client Fred is using is APRS message spec compliant, ALL 3
will receive the message, but only the one with the specific SSID that you
direct the message to will attempt to ACK the message.

So, if you're specifically looking for an ACK from the specific device,
then yes, you would have to send the message to all SSID's for all devices.
Otherwise, no, you do not have to send different messages packets each
individual device.

Randy
WF5X