[aprssig] Fwd: APRS for Kinetics

Amir Findling sarlabs at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 15:35:39 EDT 2017

Or as we do in some public service events,  use our own 50w digipeater
judiciously  located,  so the 5w ht packets make it into the igate.

--

73 de Amir K9CHP

ARRL, Emergency Coordinator, Onondaga County, NY
Liverpool Amateur Repeater Club www.W2CM.com
Radio Amateurs of Greater Syracuse  www.ragsclub.org
Wilderness SAR www.wsar.org (ret.)
Eagle Valley Search Dogs www.evdogs.org (ret.)