[aprssig] 6 m APRS

Earl Needham earl.kd5xb at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 13:29:06 EST 2017

50.62 rang a bell with me, and I googled it.  It seems that Bob Bruninga
wrote a paper some time ago about the issue, and 50.62 is indeed the
frequency used in his area.  See http://aprs.org/6m-aprs.html and
http://www.tapr.org/pipermail/aprssig/2010-August/033903.html

Anybody using six for APRS?  What radios and antennas do you use?

Earl
KD5XB