[aprssig] symbols for bike events?

spam8mybrain spam8mybrain at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 21 21:55:53 EDT 2017

Greetings, all.
I'm sitting here getting ready for another public-service bicycle event, and was noticing there aren't really good symbols for the fixed points (rest stops and finish line). What are good conventions? I've using \; (picnic area) for the rest stops, although \r (restrooms) might be a good choice, too. Our Net Control Station is usually at the finish line, so I've been using /c (Incident Command Post); I've thinking that maybe Fc as an overlay would be a good choice, with a black-and-white checked icon. :-)
Any conventions others are using?
Andrew, KA2DDO