[aprssig] [OT] Is there a solid online area for all digital modes HAM or not

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Sun Jun 11 12:23:38 EDT 2017

What do you intend to use as the inputs to the neural network?  Many
modes ought to be identifiable by their spectra.  Scrambled modes like
G3RUH might be tough unless you're going to have a bunch of descramblers
running in parallel, and to get to that point you'd have already created
a demodulator and it wouldn't really require a neural network to figure
out what it was.

Not all modes will come through cleanly if you're just pulling speaker
audio off of a radio.  You'd probably need an SDR to get all of them.

Scott
N1VG