[aprssig] AX25 / KISS questions

Kenneth Finnegan kennethfinnegan2007 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 19:16:20 EDT 2017

Woah woah woah... We shouldn't be adding stuff to APRS1.1 when there's an
APRS1.2. The 1.1 page literally says "But it was decided best to finally
Freeze the accumulation in June 2004 as APRS1.1 and then after public
posting approve it."

Can we please have this http://aprs.org/aprs11/C-bits-SSID.txt document
under the APRS1.2 page instead of 1.1? 1.2 already has a link to the RR
bits page.

--
Kenneth Finnegan
http://blog.thelifeofkenneth.com/