[aprssig] UZ7HO sound modem TCP port

Steve Dimse steve at dimse.com
Tue Jul 25 20:58:59 EDT 2017

> On Tue, Jul 25, 2017 at 10:15 AM, Andrew Rich <vk4tec at internode.on.net> wrote:

{yet another question easily answered with a web search}

> On Jul 25, 2017, at 10:32 AM, Tom Hayward <esarfl at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> P.S. I found this in about 5 seconds via Google.

Wasted effort. The wonder of Google, and that he could have answers much faster (and the joy he'd experience by figuring things out himself) researching questions on his own has been explained to Andrew many times. Alas he much prefers to be sure we all know what he is playing with by asking questions here. At least this one is somewhat on-topic, even if APRSSIG is not the most on-topic list for the question.

The only thing that actually works is my pointing out how transparent his true motives are, after which he calls me cruel and disappears for a few months.

Steve K4HG