[aprssig] NiCd Lessons relearned

Brian D Heaton ky9k-lists at ky9k.org
Mon Jul 17 00:46:43 EDT 2017

OH8STN has built a couple of different Lithium Ion packs, including a
more recent 10Ah LiFePo4 pack. There are very good writeups on his web site.

http://oh8stn.org/blog/2017/06/08/diy-34s-li-ion-qrp-battery-pack/

This link is the full series on his off-grid portable setup -

http://oh8stn.org/blog/2017/07/05/man-portable-off-grid-power-for-amateur-radio-introduction/

Newer and better tech. Time to retire the old NiCd and NiMH portal packs.

73-KY9K/Brian