[aprssig] Pinging a digi?

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Sun Jul 9 00:40:03 EDT 2017

You should be able to put the digi's own callsign in the first field of
your path.  I can't guarantee that all digis will digipeat on their own
call, and they may not do duplicate elimination, but I think most ought
to respond.

Most will also do callsign insertion on a WIDEn-N alias, so you can see
the path your packets took.  You can just mouse over your trail on
aprs.fi and it should show the digi you hit.

Scott
N1VG