[aprssig] Sharing GPS

Brett Friermood brett.friermood at gmail.com
Tue Dec 26 15:44:25 EST 2017

Use gpsd to connect to and distribute the GPS data. This can be done either
locally on the same computer as you are, or on a separate computer within
the vehicle.

Xastir natively can connect to gpsd for location information.

Gpspipe can be used to pipe NMEA data from gpsd out a select serial port to
provide location data to the other hardware.

Brett KQ9N