[aprssig] WX data over Ethernet or Wi-Fi = Possible?

spam8mybrain spam8mybrain at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 12 15:55:37 EST 2017

Miroslav,
Can you identify the makes and models of such weather sensors as you are considering? This sounds like an interesting addition for my APRS software, but I'd need to know the data format transferred over the TCP/IP connection from the weather sensor, and which end would initiate the connection.
Thanks in advance.
Andrew Pavlin, KA2DDOauthor of YAAC