[aprssig] Annual Football run Need Fill-in digis?

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Mon Dec 4 12:34:52 EST 2017

The Football Vans this year will be using 10W trackers and we find the
performance abysimal from Baltimore Beltway to WIlimington, DE.

We need to find someone to activate a station  in the Aberdeen, Fallsoton,
Bel Aire or Edgewater or Havre de Grace? Areas (Maryland) or we lose
visibility for over several hours after dark…

The APRS.FI shows some coverage, but even with my 50W mobile, I never get
tracked in that area either.  Maybe something is deaf?

Bob, WB4APR